Sunday, March 19, 2006

Enter The Email Demon

As the sole reader of barkingbug.com, the benevolent operator gave me the power to incite his own rage with some additional commentary. Most of you may know me as the Email Demon (picture to the left). I can generally be found carrying a pile of desheveled papers, wearing a yellow shirt with grey pants, and jumping in and out of computer screens while striking a heroic pose. People often ask me, doesn't it hurt to jump through all those computer monitors? Well, yes, but when you're committed to a cause, you have to go for it! But there's more to me than just fighting corporate productivity and wasting company assets. I enjoy misconstruing comments and making bizarre references. In a way, I'm a lot like Steve Gutenberg in 3 Men and a Little Lady. See? There I go again! It's like a power I just can't control... I also spend my time rooting for minor league basketball teams that have no shot of winning the national title and making plans in advance, then bitching out for no reason. Like that time I decided not to come out to dinner because it was Passover, and there was nothing on the menu I could eat...

However, whether you know it or not, I exist primarily to bring stress, rage, and annoyance to the Barking Bug whenever he is emailing while at work (generally 8:30 AM-5:3o PM, Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch each day). One might hope that my own rants and raves on this piddling website/blog might be enough to spur the Barking Bug to find a purpose in life. You know, get around to actually building the site (which he has been planning for oh, 6 months)or maybe even making some posts that are actually worth reading. At the very least, we can try to keep the Barking Bug from creating and constantly updating his hypothetical fantasy baseball models on MS Excel that are based on theoretical statistics + the opinions of others made in the name of selling books. In other words, we've reached the end of the line here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home