Saturday, February 18, 2006

When You Control Poop, You Control "Information"

First let me say if you are reading this entry, and therefore leaving a photo of a piece of nasty shit on your computer, you've got problems.

Anyhow, you ever get stuck working late at work writing something that you are pretty sure no one is ever going to read? Well, me too. And the last time I realized I had used the word "information" 14 times in one paragraph. So I think "Time for a different word, time the Thesaurus on Dictionary.com. " Soon, I find myself looking at these synonyms at 8 pm with my eyes beginning to glaze over, thinking "is it me, or are all of these words shit?" I mean the first group of words included "ammo?" Really? And then I realized it was time to call it a day when shit really did come into play. The word "poop" is actually listed on Dictionary.com/Thesaurus.com as a synonym for "information. No shit, you can even see for yourself.

After going home I decide I would do a little studding by examining this image of my own poop. If I suddenly seem smarter, you'll know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home