Monday, February 06, 2006

Puzzling Find

Isn't this a bit like the USA Basketball dream team a la Bird, Magic, Jordan celebrating a win over team Bangladesh? I always assumed that any sports team playing a philadelphia based opponent all but declared victory weeks beforehand. Do such games even count in the standings? Anyhow, this fella seems oddly excited about beating the philadelphia baseball team in a game. I've never seen anything like it--I wonder if the game had some sort of actual meaning?

In related news: http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/veteransstadium_full.htm

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why must people always remember my ill-fated tussle with Joe Carter in 1993? Why can't they recall my amazingly douchy mullet or the horrendous managing job I did in the White Sox minor league system? What about my 150 career saves? Why, god? Why must you taunt me at every turn? This blog is the last straw!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home