Friday, June 29, 2007

Enough Already, Dick Vitale!

Every year, millions of ESPN viewers are subjected to the screaming and ranting of Dick Vitale, a former college coach and NCAA basketball "expert". Seriously, what did any of us do to deserve this kind of torture? The man gets paid large sums of money to do color commentary of NCAA (minor league) basketball games and further "analysis" on ESPN programs (e.g. SportsCenter). However, anyone with half a brain knows that this jackass ruins every broadcast he does. All he does is enthusiastically scream and yell about things that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. Of course, once he's done making his various off-base and moronic points, he'll finish with a loud ".... BABY!!!!". Dickie V, you may like to listen to yourself talk, but it's giving the rest of us a migraine!

I am so sick of the guy that I will literally change the channel the moment he comes on the air. The very sound of his voice makes me want to rip my left arm off, just so I have something to throw at him! ESPN, your audience throws an epilleptic fit and grows collectively dumber every time you put this epic douche on the air. Do the entire world a favor and ban him from studios everywhere and replace him with insightful and responsible professionals.

I'm not saying that Dick Vitale should die, I just don't want to have to look at his face or listen to him ever again. I will say this: forcing Vitale into retirement would truly be AWESOME, BABY!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger The River of Deceit said...

I couldn't agree more with your views of the crass "Dukie" V. His time has long ago come and gone and if nothing else he is just a parody of himself. Thanks for the comment and support on my blog, just showing the same support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home