Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Excuse me, Miss...

I have a confession: I enjoy pina coladas. I'm already a huge fan of pineapple and coconut juices, and I also enjoy milking drinks to avoid getting drunk. So, getting a froofy mixed drink with minimal alchohol content would be a logical step, no?

Saturday evening at the Comedy Cellar in New York City (a fantastic place, btw), I was sitting with friends, and we shared a table with several young ladies also in attendance. Partially as a joke (but mostly because I wanted one), I ordered a pina colada from the bar to "enjoy" while I watched the show. The dummy waittress brought me a Coors Lite and one of the girls at the table a pina colada. The girl looked confused by mixup. I, of course, just wanted my drink. So, in between comedy sets, I said a little too loudly, "Excuse me, Miss? I believe that is my Pina Colada... this here is your Coors Lite!"

Faaaantastic!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Barking Bug said...

I am suprised you didnt order a "virgin," for a variety of reasons...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home